Saturday, February 6, 2016

Personal Dynamics...It's About YOU, Your World, Your Universe!!

Excerpts from "Soul Dynamics"
Colleen

Before I even set foot out on this path which lead me to Omaha, Nebraska I contemplated and reflected upon the events which had lead me too Carol, Iowa where disaster struck!  I wondered and analyzed about everything (from the events and situations which had preceded leaving Cal City to the trip and landing in Carol and "WHY" it fell apart?)  

I wondered if this whole scenario had been in preparation for what had/has been transpiring here in Omaha and "WHAT" was it God was trying to reveal to me here? 

Who could I help?

Lastly the purpose, the reason, the "WHY" behind it all?

We are ALL born with a "Universal Love" inside of us, but as babies and infants it is difficult for us to express this LOVE, we are innocent in all of our creation and understanding, but the soul is still getting use to the whole concept of this world as it is NOT our "True Nature" to be hemmed up and imprisoned in a physical body, this is contrary to (who and what) we truly are.

 We come to this world (to learn and to grow, to expand in our soul evolution, our soul progression and learn "HOW" to distinguish between "LOVE"=TRUTH and "fear"=FICTION/Illusion.  We come to work out our Karma and expand our horizons as souls and grow in our own divinity, this is truth.)

We arrive and grow up and if we fall asleep we loose sight of the "True Objective" as we come to learn we must get an education, find a job, maybe get married and buy a house with a white picket fence, have a couple kids and even get a dog named "Sparky".

These are outside manifestations, they are a mere fraction of the "Real Objective" as souls or in more simplistic terms the "Good Stuff" as souls we have come here to learn.  I like to refer to this place as "Schoolhouse Earth" as a wise one once said to me and from a teachers point of view as well as an analytical and logical point of view it completely makes sense when you take a look at it for what it really is.

We'd like to think that this "Outer Stuff" is IMPORTANT, but that's BS, DEAR READER, the "Good Stuff" is what we learn and take with us!  You see ALL the material stuff you accumulate here, it's just "stuff" and is immaterial, pointless and has NO real value.  It may have a "Material Value" but even the most expensive diamond ring, house, car or whatever else you can imagine has "0" value from souls point of view.  

Items which have a "sentimental value" have a deep "Soul Connection", but if we fail to capture the meaning behind the sentimental connection then the meaning of the item is lost!

You see, DEAR READER, the "Greatest Value" I've come to find is in our special connections with other people and what they REVEAL to us those "BARRIERS" we've built/erected to the "Universal Love" we ALL wish to reclaim!

I'll give you some insights and since I like to use myself as an example these secrets I will reveal to you will show you NOT only the lesson="Barrier" to "LOVE", but the VALUE of realizing the "Lesson" for what it is and what Universe is trying to teach you!


There is a woman here at the center and because of her handicap I made the comment that "She walks like a penguin", I felt a strong urge to tease her and immediately caught myself!  I realized just HOW ugly NOT only my comment was, but this urge to want to tease her was and I immediately felt disgusted with myself, I felt guilty and ashamed, I wanted to belittle and tease this poor soul for what reason?

I contemplated the whole scenario that night as I lay in bed looking at it and meditating on it and then I recalled a memory of when I was younger.  I'm a strong visual learner, I just had trouble concentrating and I had a tendency to analyze everything!  because of this the school, my teachers and such thought I was mildly retarded and had a learning disability and because of that I had been teased, picked on and bullied in elementary school which had wounded my soul and left scars upon my heart of which I had deeply buried this pain, these wounds!

The woman had revealed this ugliness inside me, that part of me that had been buried, which needed mending, needed healing, it was a 'BARRIER" to "LOVE" I had built/erected to LOVE and I was so fortunate and glad to have it thrown in my face and revealed for what it truly was!


DEAR READER you DON'T know how comforting, HOW powerful it is to bear your soul and the power it gives you, power of which ONLY those who have done the same can understand and truly appreciate!

"WHAT" was it God was trying to reveal to me here? 

(The "BARRIERS" I had built/erected to LOVE/TRUTH!)

Who could I help?

(Myself!)

Lastly the purpose, the reason, the "WHY" behind it all?

(to learn and to grow, to expand in our soul evolution, our soul progression and learn "HOW" to distinguish between "LOVE"=TRUTH and "fear"=FICTION/Illusion.  We come to work out our Karma and expand our horizons as souls and grow in our own divinity, this is truth.)


Thank you, Colleen for showing me the TRUTH!!

STAY BEAUTIFUL!!^_^






 

No comments:

Post a Comment